What time is Sunday worship service?
What are the church office hours?
Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM
The UBC office is closed for all holidays.
I want my children to have a strong moral foundation. What programs does Union offer for children?
We are committed to grounding our children in strong Christian principles that will serve them for life. In addition to the programs listed under Children and Youth, we engage our children in Vacation Bible School, coat drives, camping trips, Octoberfest, aid to the homeless, Christmas caroling and fun social events such as bowling.
How can I arrange for my baby to be dedicated to God?
Dedication is a ceremony in which Christian parents dedicate their infant to God and make a promise to raise their child in a godly way. Please contact our church office at (203) 322-0881 to arrange for your baby’s dedication.
Where can I park when I visit Union?
Parking is free and plentiful at Union. There is a large parking lot in the rear of the church.
In those rare instances when we cannot accommodate all cars, we arrange for overflow parking in a nearby school a short distance away. We offer a free shuttle service for those who are unable to or prefer not to walk to the church.
What should I wear to Union?
Come as you are! What you wear is a lot less important than having you join us.
How do I join a ministry?
We encourage you to get involved in the many activities of the church. To learn more about a particular group, please see the descriptions and contact persons listed in the UBC Ministries section.
Does Union have facilities available for rent?
Yes, we have space available for rent for large parties or small group meetings. Please review the information about Outside Rentals under the Community Drop-Down Menu tab.
Union Baptist Church Media Use Policy
Sharing photos and videos of parishioners and events at Union Baptist Church is a privilege for us and we intend to respect and honor it.
In this digital age, the church takes many pictures of baptisms, choir performances and concerts, worship services, mission trips, special presentations, Sunday School, fellowship activities and community outreach projects. We use these pictures to record, promote and celebrate our church and its ministries. Pictures are used on bulletin boards, in slide shows, printed presentations, our church website and social media.
Media Use Policy
• Photos and videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
• We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
• We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos and videos that are used online and in printed publications.
• To ensure the privacy of children and adults, the use of full names or personal identifying information requires verbal approval for adults and written approval for children from the parent or legal guardian.
• If copyright for a photo or video is held by someone other than Union Baptist Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
• We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call (203) 322-0881 with the details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Opt-Out Form
Some persons may choose not to have their photos or photos of their children, used and we respect their wishes. Therefore, we are providing a Media Opt-Out form for individuals or families who prefer not to have photographs of themselves used by the church. If you have no objection to the use of your photos, you do not need to sign or return a form.
Copies of the form are available in the narthex, in the church office, and online: http://ubc-stamford.org/media-policy
Permissions for use of Our Media and Content
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs and videos are the property of and are copyrighted by Union Baptist Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Union Baptist Church.
We grant permission for limited sharing of our media and content. You may share social media videos, website articles and Facebook stories on social media. You may link to our posted content but may not download and share content on a personal web page without permission. Please add attribution to Union Baptist Church for any media you share with permission.
Please call (203) 322-0881, email us at email@example.com, or write to us at 805 Newfield Avenue, Stamford, CT 06905 if you have any questions or concerns about our Media Use Policy.