We are a Missionary Baptist Church guided by the New Testament with Jesus Christ as our Leader. We operate under a “congregational” form of government and members are accepted on the basis of a personal religious experience and baptism by immersion for believers. We hold affiliation with the following national and local societies:
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- The American Baptist Churches, USA
- The National Baptist Convention and its Affiliates
- Judah Baptist Association
- The Yerwood Center
- New Neighbors, Inc.
- Connecticut State Missionary Baptist Convention
- Interfaith Council of Southwestern Connecticut
- The International Association of Minister’s Wives and Ministers’ Widows, Inc.
- Hampton University Ministers’ Conference and Musicians’ Guild